Communications Publishing Big Time Scam
I placed an order with Stephen Young through Communications Publishing for the book titled America's Secret Cash Giveaways on April 23rd 2008.the flyer that was enclosed with the order slip truly looked authentic so I placed an order.
my check was cashed. I called the phone numbers and. The number was a recordings with no way for you to leave a message, I am hoping that filing this report will not only get my money but also everyone else who has lost their money. I hope this Scammer is brought to justice.
There are thousands of complaints on the internet.
I should have researched it before sending my money.review #120767
You may also like
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "I purchased an OmniBusBox unit, manufactured by Ballard Technologies, from a large customer of Ballard's last year. As this unit is licensed for their Copilot software, I called customer support..."
- "Hi I just want to inform the public that we recently purchased a home in which Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street was the listing Broker . The agent..."
- "Here is the problem: A 12 dollar tailgate cable for my truck broke. Ithas one small end and one slotted end for quick removal. Without thetwo different ends, the part..."
- "On June 20th 2015 (Saturday) I applied for a DOT number from the Department Of Transportation, an agency of the US Government. I paid the $300 nonrefundable fee and hit the..."
- "I took a pretty expensive jacket with reflective striping on it to George Wood for embroidery. They sent it to their contractor who does this work for the, They are..."
- "I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off..."