I placed an order with Stephen Young through Communications Publishing for the book titled America's Secret Cash Giveaways on April 23rd 2008.the flyer that was enclosed with the order slip truly looked authentic so I placed an order.
my check was cashed. I called the phone numbers and. The number was a recordings with no way for you to leave a message, I am hoping that filing this report will not only get my money but also everyone else who has lost their money. I hope this Scammer is brought to justice.
There are thousands of complaints on the internet.
I should have researched it before sending my money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Book Order
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "Picaboo sent me a special for unlimited pages for their photo book. When I called they said it is limited 160 pages. Tell me that isn't misleading the public. They..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "I ordered 2 magazines for a gift in December. I typed in delivery address incorrectly and I have been trying to correct since then. No link when address change..."
- "The isles are terrible I honestly have never seen a store so poorly presented, the lights were dim and nearly every isle looked like this. it's embarrassing honestly I've never..."
- "My corporate card was charged ( again ) after a cancellation. Avis advised me that, since they could find no record, they were not responsible for any charges, as my credit..."
- "Absolute fraud!!! Provided me with false tracking numbers! I ordered two separate jerseys and later I find two foreign atm charges and two separate charges that were linked to..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."